A NETCONFc subscription license allows you to receive software updates and access to support on a yearly prepaid basis. You can only use NETCONFc for the duration of your subscription. You will receive new license keys each year for after your annual subscription fees are paid. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Place your order online by clicking "Order & Subscribe" button below. You may pay with Check, Credit Card, or PayPal.
Subscription License Options
| 1. Node-locked Licenses*
Per license, per year
|$300.00 (Per license, Per year)||Order & Subscribe|
| 2. Floating Licenses*
Per license, per year
|$380.00 (Per license, Per year)||Order & Subscribe|
* When you place an order, you will be informed during the order process that subsequent payments will be due at specified times. If you select an online payment type, you agree to have the unit price per subscription period charged to your credit or debit card and/or bank account immediately prior to the start of the next billing period. If you choose another payment type, you agree to periodic payments. The order completion page and invoice e-mail contain information about the duration, billing period, subscription period and price per subscription period of the subscription.
* If you paid for the original order with a credit or debit card and the rebilling period of the subscription is at least 12 months, then we will automatically send you an e-mail reminding you about the pending charge for this subscription when you are rebilled. You can cancel your subscription at any time before your next billing date.
* If you decided to pay for the original order by wire transfer, you will receive a payment reminder by e-mail well before the payment is due. This e-mail contains all relevant payment information.
* After you have been charged or we have received your payment, you will receive your invoice by e-mail along with a payment confirmation and can then continue to use the subscription product
*1. Node-Locked Licenses
- You can ONLY run NETCONFc on the licensed computer.
- The node-locked license is best suited for someone who travels around and needs to run
NETCONFc when he or she may not have access to his or her corporate network.
- Each floating license allows a user to run NETCONFc on any computer by checking out a license from
a license server running separately.
- A separate license server process needs to bet set up and running in your corporate networks so that
your team members can check out licenses from it.
- The floating license is best suited from a team since your team members can share the floating
licenses you own.
The subscriptions may be terminated by either party at any time.
If you wish to cancel a subscription product, please contact myCommerce customer service or make this change yourself for the relevant order in the password-protected "MyCommerce ID" area in the Customer Care Center.
If the automatic attempt to charge you is unsuccessful, you will receive an e-mail informing you that the charge was not or could not be completed, and the subscription was therefore ended. You can then order a new subscription product if you wish.
NETCONF 1.0 and 1.1, RESTCONF
- RFC 4741 and RFC 6241, RFC8040
- Supports standard <running>, <candidate> and <startup> configuration store
- NETCONF over SSH (RFC6242)
- With-defaults Capability for NETCONF (RFC 6243)
YANG 1.0 and 1.1 ( RFC6020, RFC7950)
- YANG module explorer
- View YANG module tree structure
- Compile and show if YANG modules loaded contain any syntax errors
- Support all IETF standard track YANG modules such as RFC6021, RFC6022, RFC6536 etc.
- Support all proprietary YANG modules defined by vendors
- Browse and issue get and edit requests from YANG datatree
- Display and modify device's configuration via YANG instance tree
Support all IETF standard NETCONF operations:
Retrieving with Subtree and XPath filtering
- Retrieving list leafs with list key automatically included
- get or get-config with-default values
- Reorder ordered-by-user list of leaf-lists
- Edit-config with URL
- Edit-config With-defaults attribute
- Commit changes into running datastore (commit and confirmed-commit)
- Support sending RPCs defined in any standard track YANG modules such as Partial Lock for NETCONF (RFC 5717)
- Support sending RPCs in any vendor-defined proprietary YANG modules
- Receiving all standard and user-defined notifications (RFC 5277,RF C6470 and all user-defined notifications)
- Support filtering notifications with Subtree or XPath filtering
- Support configuring Notification replay
All purchase comes with email tech support and software updates during your subscription period
All products are shipped electronically.
No refund will be issued after an official license file has been issued to the end user. Please use our trial version before subscribing.