FortLM™ is a simple, secure and affordable software licensing manager.
FortLM's simple design offers a very easy-to-use API. It is proven affordable to start-ups, small and medium software vendors.
Supports C/C++ on both Windows and Linux platforms (32 and 64 bit).
FortLM's network floating license server allows a fixed number of licenses to be checked out and shared by application users.
- Offers network-floating license server allowing a fixed number of licenses to be checked out and shared by application users.
- Offers node-locked license based on hostID
- Supports Time-Limited License
- Protects Unlimited Features and Versions
- Network License Allows License Reservation
- Computer Clock Setback Detection
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit systems
FortLM prevents software piracy by enforcing usage restrictions through license files tied to computer hardware IDs. Only the computers with valid license files can run your software. Copying or installing your software onto other computers will not work since those unauthorized copies can not be activated.
We have a simple licensing model: with a FortLM license you can use FortLM SDK on an unlimited number of computers within your organization and distribute software products integrated with FortLM. Plus we do not charge you more when your sales revenue increases.